- Typical Use - Normal interior wall & ceiling surfaces
- Application - Roller, brush or spray
- Coverage - Up to 16m²/Ltr
- Drying Time - 4-6 hours
- Thinning - Dulux Trade Scuffshield Matt is ready to use. If thinning is required, add water up to a maximum of 1 part water to 10 parts paint.
- Coats Required – Two coats (however for significant colour change additional coats may be required).
- Over previously painted surfaces - Make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry, as you would for any standard emulsion
- Over new or bare surfaces - Seal with a coat of Dulux Trade Dry Wall Primer Sealer (whites & light colours) or a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt
- Ultimate scuff resistance – to help protect walls against scuff marks
- Available in the full Dulux Trade tinted colour range – giving a wide choice of colours, including many deep colours not available in Diamond Matt
- Matt Finish – desirable finish, less likely to show any wall imperfections
- Cleanable – to enable marks and dirt to be easily removed to keep walls looking good
- Scrub (BS 7719 Type C*) and stain resistant – offering fantastic all round durability
- Water-based – quick drying and easy to apply
For best results, common stains and scuff marks can be removed by wiping promptly with a soft cloth and clean soapy water or general surface cleaning products. Only apply enough pressure to remove marks, as vigorous scrubbing and the use of abrasive cleaners or scourers may impair the matt finish.
Note: Full durability develops 7 days after initial application.