Flame, Exclamation mark Warning Contains Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, less than 2% aromaticsFlammable liquid and vapour.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell.Keep cool.Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations.Contains 2-butanone oxime. May produce an allergic reaction.Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking