Flame, Health hazard, Exclamation markDangerContainsHydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, less than 2% aromaticsFlammable liquid and vapour.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell.Keep cool.Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations.Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.