Things your school environment should have
- A consistent visual identity so every person who steps inside it knows and feels part of the community.
- Complete room solutions - including colour, furniture and lighting all to match the specific teaching and learning needs of your classrooms and spaces.
- The optimum level of visual stimulation - helping learners to focus on the right areas with smart use of colour and design.
- Zoning within your classrooms, distinguished by the smart use of colour to support different learning needs.
- Smart and easy wayfinding to help children move around your school, especially those with specific special educational needs and disabilities.
- Design references to the natural world to bring a sense of the outside, inside - especially important in schools in urban areas.
- The best, most durable products to ensure that your school design is inspiring and enduring.