Terms and Conditions
Contract Direct Cashback Promotion Terms & Conditions
- By activating the online registration form, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained below.
- The AkzoNobel Incentive 2017 Promotion commences on 1 May 2017 and ends on 31 August 2017 ("Promotional Period" ).
- The promotion is only open to existing AkzoNobel Contract Direct Account customers who are invited by AkzoNobel to register for the incentive scheme ("Participants" ). This promotion excludes all other Trade Account subsidiary companies of AkzoNobel and all current and previous employees.
- The promotion is not open to employees of any agencies or event suppliers or their families or agents or any other person officially connected with the promotion.
- In order to participate in the promotion, Participants must first activate their registration by completing the online registration form at www.contractdirectrewards.co.uk or by telephoning the dedicated rewards line on 01925 214597 before 31 May 2017. No third party or joint registrations will be accepted.
- All participants in the incentive promotion must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- Each participant will have an individual target to achieve over the promotional period for each event tier of the promotion. If the target is achieved, the participant will be eligible to participate in an "incentive event" for the tier reached (which is detailed more fully on clause 9). Only completed orders before the end of the promotional period will count towards the order target. All targets are excluding VAT. AkzoNobel's decision as to which orders will and will not count towards the order targets shall be binding on the participant and final.
- Participants who do not achieve any of their order targets are not eligible for any incentive or any part thereof, or any cash equivalent.
- If it is confirmed by AkzoNobel that the participant has achieved their order target during the promotional period, the participant shall, at the end of the promotional period, receive a letter of congratulations, confirming the target tier achieved and details of the chosen event as shown in the AkzoNobel Incentives 2017 brochure (of which the participant has been given a copy).
- AkzoNobel will try to allocate successful participants to their firstchoice Incentive, as chosen by the participant upon registration, however this cannot be guaranteed. Should your first choice of event not be possible then every effort will be made to provide a mutually agreeable alternative. If agreement cannot be reached, AkzoNobel will act in accordance with clause 21. Participants participating in a motor-based event (cars/bikes, on/off road, official track) must hold a current full and valid UK driving licence.
- The incentive cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, incentives earned by a company holding a Trade Account shall be for the benefit of the company and not individuals.
- Expenses incurred during or as a result of participation in any of the incentive events are not included in the incentive promotion and shall be for the participant's own account.
- Participants will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from the incentive event.
- Incentives shall only be permitted to go ahead if, on 31 August 2017 the participant's account has not been suspended due to non-payment/legal issues. If any products included in your order total are returned or refunded (in part or in full) these purchases (or part thereof) will be discounted from the promotion, except for occasions when the product is faulty or damaged through no fault of the participant. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Successful participants will be advised in writing to confirm their incentive event. AkzoNobel's decision is final as to the incentive event allocated to the successful participant.
- Incentive event dates will be confirmed in due course and all incentive events are due to take place on or before 31 December 2017 unless otherwise stated.
- The closing date for the incentive promotion is 31 August 2017. Participants who have successfully achieved their order target will be advised in writing, once this has been verified by AkzoNobel before 30 September 2017.
- All persons attending the incentive events agree to accept the waiver of responsibility by completing the event information request form and by registering for the incentive promotion. AkzoNobel accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by negligence of AkzoNobel, its servants or agents out of or in connection with this incentive promotion except where caused by wilful neglect of AkzoNobel, its employees or agents.
- Obtaining insurance is at the participant's discretion and is for their own account. AkzoNobel shall not be responsible for any insurance.
- AkzoNobel will not accept liability for change to the venue/events due to decisions by the event organisers or suppliers. AkzoNobel reserves the right to change the venue and/or events within the AkzoNobel Incentives Promotion 2017 with notification, and will provide an alternative venue and/or events of equal value. If this is not possible, AkzoNobel reserves the right to substitute the event for a similar incentive or a similar value.
- No cash equivalent shall be provided for incentives. AkzoNobel accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of these changes. Participation in the incentive event is subject to event organisers or suppliers Terms and Conditions. Copies of suppliers Terms and Conditions are available from AkzoNobel upon request.
- Incentives may be subject to tax and national insurance. Any tax implications remain with the participant. For further information please contact your accountant or nearest Inland Revenue Office. AkzoNobel will not be liable for any such tax and/or national insurance.
- Any incentives that individuals from your company receive are received purely in the capacity of an agent, acting on behalf of your company. Any decision entitling individuals to be the recipient of incentives rests with your company and not with AkzoNobel.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of AkzoNobel and its appointed representatives is final in all matters and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is non-transferable.
- AkzoNobel reserves the right to amend or withdraw this incentive promotion in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
- A list of the successful participants, by first name and County, will be available on request from the end of September 2017 through your AkzoNobel representative.
- By participating in the incentives participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in publicity material or other events relating to the incentive promotion. Participants may be asked to participate in future publicity or PR activities, which may involve taking photographs.
- PROMOTER: Registered Office : ICI Paints (Trade ContractƑ trading as ICI Contract in the UK, is part of AkzoNobel, Registered Office: Manchester Road, West Timperley, Cheshire WA14 5PG, Registered Number: 2881641
Terms and Conditions for Dulux Trade Diamond Information Packs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and, by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: AkzoNobel UK, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS
- This promotion is only open to those living in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Channel Island residents aged 16 years or over at the time of the promotion, excluding employees and their immediate families of the AkzoNobel group of companies (the "Promoter"), their agents, distributors, retailers and anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- This promotion begins 03.07.17 and is open whilst stocks of the Dulux Trade Diamond Information Packs last. As Dulux Trade Diamond Information Packs are limited they will be sent on a first come, first serve basis
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please allow 3-5 working days after registering to receive your Dulux Trade Diamond Information Pack.
- Dulux Trade Diamond Information Packs are limited to one pack per customer.
- No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Instructions to receive your Dulux Trade Diamond Information Pack as detailed above form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. Any claim that does not meet the specific requirements of the promotion will be deemed invalid.
- The Dulux Trade Diamond Information Pack has no actual monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All decisions are at the promoter's absolute discretion and are final.
- By claiming this offer, you agree for the Promoter to retain your personal information beyond the promotional period and agree to be contacted by them about future offers and promotions. You are, in any event, able to unsubscribe from this communication at any time by contacting AkzoNobel whose details will be included on the emails at which point your personal information will no longer be retained. Any personal data relating to you including without limitation, the entrant's name, address and telephone number will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will be disclosed to third parties solely for the purpose of administering this promotion. Any personal information held by the Promoter in respect of this promotion will be held on record for a short period for the purpose of ensuring fulfilment of the promotion.
- Further information on how your personal data will be used can be viewed here: https://www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/privacy
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.
- The Promoter serves the right to verify any claimant's details.
- In exceptional circumstances, outside of their control, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion but will endeavour to minimise the effect on claimants to avoid undue disappointment.