Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint
An exterior quality fine texture emulsion paint based on an acrylic resin. Contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film. The formulation gives an attractive fine granular finish and allows a higher build.
- 10 Year All Weather Protection; Helps Bridge Fine Cracks; Coverage up to 8m2 Per Litre
- Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint product datasheet (419)
- Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint safety datasheet (SDS419)
- Up to 8m2 per litre
- Touch dry
- Normally touch-dry after 1-2 hours
- 2-4 hours
- This product can be thinned - see datasheet for full details.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). See Dulux Trade Datasheet 419 for full information before use, available free on request by telephoning 0333 222 70 70 or visiting www.duluxtrade.co.uk.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned coat of Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint (up to 1 part water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job including touch-in at one time from the same source.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water.