Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt
Contains a special fungicide which inhibits the growth of fungi and mould inside buildings. Its broad spectrum of antifungal activity makes it ideal for most interior walls and ceilings likely be disfigured by mould. Tested to BS 3900 Part G6.
- Antifungal; Inhibits Mould and Fungi Growth on Walls; Good Adhesion & Durability
- Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt product datasheet (412)
- Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt safety datasheet (SDS412)
- Up to 17m2 per litre
- Touch dry
- Dependent on temperature/humidity
- 4-6 hours
- This product can be thinned - see datasheet for full details.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. See Dulux Trade Datasheet 412 for full information before use, available free on request by telephoning 0333 222 70 70 or visiting duluxtrade.co.uk. Before surface preparation, read the Health & Safety information about old lead paints.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt from Dulux Trade, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job at one time from the same source.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water.