Dulux Trade Diamond Satinwood is a tough & durable satin finish that provides excellent protection from scratches, stains and grease. The water-based formulation is designed to be used in high traffic areas, such as corridors, stairways and access areas while having the added benefit of being quick drying with low odour.
- A high quality finish that is tough, durable and non-yellowing.
- Suitable for high-traffic areas
- up to 12m² per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-2 hours depending on temperature and humidity
- After 6 hours depending on temperature and humidity
- normally not required for brush and roller application. Up to 20% thinning for conventional spray application
- 1L, 2.5L, 5L
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry) and free from all defective or poorly adhering material such as dirt, grease and wax. Thoroughly rub down previously painted surfaces, using âwet flattingâ methods where possible, then wipe off with a damp, lint free cloth.
Stir thoroughly before use. The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Diamond Satinwood. Where a strong colour change is involved then a coat of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat may be required.